Monday, November 16, 2009

How do you get rid of dark spots caused by eczema?

I was diagnosed with eczema about one or two yrs ago, don't really remember exactly when right now, and ever since I've been struggling with this skin condition. It all started in my hands and now I see this in the inner parts of my arms and around the back of my shoulders. I sometimes get it on the back of my legs too. All the itching (sp) and dryness leaves dark spots in my body and I hate it. How can I get rid of the dark spots...will they go away on their own?

How do you get rid of dark spots caused by eczema?
While there r some creams in the market claiming total removal of spots its always advisable to consult a dermatologist first.
Reply:Try the emollient rich cream by Carol's Daughter called scar butter.

daphne

No comments:

Post a Comment